memories of my dad

my dad always said he wanted to publish a book of all his stories...

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

八八节快了 dadi!

Hi dadi, Hope you are having a wonderful Chinese father's day in heaven! You will be a granddaddy soon with a baby granddaughter to come in Shanghai. I wish you could be here to play and take care of her (just like you took care of me when i was a little girl) but I know you will watch over her and love her from where you are... We will tell her lots of stories about you and show her lots of pictures of you so she will know you as her granddaddy.

Here is a message from momi (B.I.) for you too - Baba: It's going to be Chinese 88 date of 2012, time flies while life keeps going on and sustains. In heaven you must have known Cheryl is going to give us grandchild soon. You always said you wanted to take care of your grandchild for her. The baby is going to be born in Shang-Hai where is your favorite place for retirement(but now after my retirement I can no longer afford to buy a comfortable living place there due to the highly unreasonable price, so can only pass and stay for short period in the big Apt. which Cheryl rented :). Please bless Cheryl give birth a healthy and happy child (some times I am imaging could be you from heaven?)

Love you always,
L.A. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home